- Video SEO
- Small Business Marketing
Video SEO For Your Page 1 Search Engine Results
Video SEO is absolutely essential to marketing in this century. Print ads, Yellow Pages, and other “traditional” advertising channels have given way to the internet, and videos are where the best results are now.
Video is a super tactic for getting a company to the first page of the search engines fast! People absolutely love videos and Google and other search engines recognize this. So they rank videos in the organic searches relatively easily. And when they do show up in the search results, the video thumbnail really draws the eye of the person searching. This makes them more likely to click on it and see and hear YOUR message!
90% of internet searches do not go past page 1 of Google.
And since over 90% of searchers never get past page 1 of Google, page one is where a business needs to be.
We can get your business there quickly. Using our video SEO techniques, the video above got to #1 in the search engine rankings for “San Francisco YouTube marketing” in just hours.
The key, of course, is know how to do video SEO. And we do.
Trust us when we say that there are many more things to do in video SEO than just posting your video on YouTube and hoping for the best. Let us show you how it’s done. So if you want to get found in the search engines, give us a call at (650) 969-8273. We’re masters at video SEO.
Web Marketing – San Francisco Bay Area
Print ads, Yellow Pages, and other traditional advertising methods have given way to the internet. Practically everyone searches the web to find vendors. This can be on their desktop or a wide array of portable devices.
Business owners are faced with the challenge of getting found on the web, getting their information viewed, and the customer accepting their call to action. However, business owners also should know that there is no magic bullet in internet marketing.
To get found and hired on the internet, business owners need a wide-ranging strategy. Many techniques and tactics are used to bring in customers. No single strategy is right for everyone.
We will gladly do a free audit of your web marketing approach and recommend ways to increase your visibility and conversions. There is no obligation.
Want more customers? Web marketing is our specialty…
Questions for the small business owner:
- Do you want more business?
- Have you tried traditional advertising and promotions and find they don’t work very well any more?
- Are you struggling to keep up with the competition?
- Do you find internet marketing baffling?
- Is online marketing out of your expertise?
- Do you wish your website would actually bring customers to your business?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, Penrose Productions Marketing could be just what you are looking for you ease your marketing pain.
These days, an ever-increasing percentage of customers are finding their vendors on-line, whether the business segment is B-to-B or it’s B-to-C. Print advertising, cold calling and the Yellow Pages are dying. The smart business owner needs to market on-line.
What are the benefits of working with Penrose Productions Marketing?
- First, the business owner doesn’t have to be an expert in the internet or marketing – you need only be an expert in your professional field.
- We take time to get to know your business and its Unique Selling Proposition
- We are experts in all areas of on-line marketing. You can choose your own custom array of services from that list, or you can have them all.
- We work either hands-on or hands-off. Whatever level of communication you want from us is up to you.
- Once we are up and running with your program, you can participate in your own marketing to the extent you desire. We can leave parts of the work to you or do it all for you.
- We are cost effective. By allowing us to create an integrated network of services, we can save you money by not duplicating efforts from different vendors.
Website Construction and Design
- Design/create website
- Domain name
- WordPress blog
- Installation of Google analytics
- Website maintenance
- Produce/use videos on website
- All aspects of video production
- Placement on YouTube and other online services
- Getting video views and subscribers on YouTube
Local Business Directory Optimization – Establish and maintain listings in:
- Google Places
Facebook and Other Social Networks
- Page setup
- Regular postings
- Facebook ads
- Coupons and specials
- Location & tagging programs
- Online offers
- Online email capture
- In-store email capture
- Email autoresponder sequences
Search Engine Optimization: Showing the search engines that your website is among the most popular in town
- Keyword analysis
- Competitive analysis
- On-page search engine optimization
- Proper setup of site:
- Regular blog posts
- RSS feeds
- Blog creation
- Off-page SEO
- Article creation and submission
- Press release creation and submission
- Get backlinks from other sites
- YouTube and other videos
- Google Places and other business directories
- Social media
Online Reputation Management
- Yelp setup and reviews
- Google Plus setup and reviews
- LinkedIn setup, recommendations and testimonials
- Creation of mobile-friendly website for mobile devices
- Automatic redirection to mobile site when using mobile devices
- QR codes
- Text message marketing