Our Recent Video Production Work
Our video production work in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley and worldwide has allowed us to become involved with an amazingly diverse number of businesses and industries. That’s one of the best parts about our jobs: amazing variety. We pride ourselves on being able to get up to speed and help share your message, regardless of the type of product of service.
Here are some of our more recent projects. We’ll add more when possible so please come back.
Online video marketing is becoming one of the best ways to promote a business.
Recent research shows that online videos are getting more and more popular. YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion are but a few of the various video hosting sites available on the web where companies can upload their videos and have potential customers watch them with a single click.
Statistics show that these online videos can be very powerful sales tools.
- Video in an email leads to a 200 – 300% increase in click-through rates.
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online.
- 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in an online video.
- 86% of colleges and universities have a presence on You Tube.
- 65% of marketers plan to increase their mobile ad budgets to account for video.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns of which 75% report positive results to their ROI.
- 75% of online video viewers have interacted with an online video ad this month.